Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015

I've practically abandoned this little blog of mine. I've decided 2015 will be the make-it-or-break-it year for blogging. I'll either commit myself to the process or walk-away from it without any regrets.

After much thought and reflection, I've come up with my New Year's Resolutions for 2015. This year will be the GET it year:

Get Real
Get Serious
Get Fit
Get Up & run my household
Get Up & run my homestead

Getting real requires me to establish what is important and what isn't.
Getting serious requires me to do things that help me have the life I want and to quit squandering time on activities that don't add to my life.
Getting fit speaks for itself.
Getting up and running my household is all about getting organized and clutter-free.
Getting up and running my homestead is all about pretty much the same as above--except outdoors opposed to inside the house. It's about taking good care of our pets, planting a garden, tidying up the yards, etc.

So, all things considered I'm hoping that 2015 is the year I finally

Get it all together!

Wish me well as I do for you as well. Happy New Year!


No comments: